Rosco's World

I'm a 2 year old male looking to make some internet friends! I love friends and new people!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Wasn't me!

Ok...that last post...not me! Mom lives in Columbus and is going to go to OSU in the Fall...so she is a Buckeye fan. Does that mean she needs to dress me up and take pictures when they have a big game? And then, on top of that, put it in my blog for all to see? Perhaps I wouldn't be so upset if they had won. But here I am, on the internet, rooting for the wrong team! See how sad I look in that picture? Maybe I knew how the game would turn out...!

I hope all my blogging friends are having a great week! It is beautiful here! Get out, enjoy the sun, and find some mud to roll in!

Lots of love,
Rosco

6 Comments:

Blogger Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I can totally sympathize. We have bandanas from our parents colleges that we have to wear when they play each other. No wonder Steve and I sometimes have fights. They are putting us against each other in those silly bandanas!!

Kat

Tuesday, April 03, 2007  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Red is definitely your color Rosco! That's a great picture of you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Wednesday, April 04, 2007  
Blogger Isabella said...

Heck, I am not into sports and don't know a thing about teams- I just think you looked great in that color!
Big Wags,
Isabella

Wednesday, April 04, 2007  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hello Rosco.. So did your mum dress you up??

~ fufu

Thursday, April 05, 2007  
Blogger Sunshade said...

I hope I don't have to wear the Vancouver Canucks jersey or anything, they are starting the playoffs tonight against the Sharks. Personally, I am more of a soccer/football fan because well, one, I am great at it, and two, I am an American (born in US). Mum is the crazy Canadian hockey fan!

Going to go find some mud to roll in now, see ya!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Wednesday, April 11, 2007  
Blogger JustMeCopper said...

My Mom has a friend who is a Buckeye fan. They are from Ohio.

Thursday, April 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home