Rosco's World

I'm a 2 year old male looking to make some internet friends! I love friends and new people!

Monday, February 05, 2007

oop...I'm still here

Howdy pups (and FuFu)!

No worries, I'm still here....just a bit AWOL. Mom has been super busy and she won't let me blog on my own...something about the crazies and weirdos on the internet. She never knows where I might end up, so I have to wait for her to help a pup out! I dunno why she worries so much...but I guess that's what moms are for :-P

Anyways, I graduated beginner's obedience class and I'm on my way to being a member of the training club, so I can do all sorts of fun classes all the time! Mom took tons of pictures and she promises to help me this week so you can see me (and some friends!).

Hope everypup is doing good! I'll be visiting blogs, so look out!

Lots of love,
Rosco

2 Comments:

Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Congratuations Rosco!!!! I can't wait to see pics!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Monday, February 05, 2007  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hey Rosco, your mum's right. Be careful of strangers and weirdos on the internet. Congrates on your graduation. Do post up some pic of yourself. :)

~ fufu

Monday, February 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home