Rosco's World

I'm a 2 year old male looking to make some internet friends! I love friends and new people!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Home alone...again!

I can't believe this! I am home alone...again today! I distinctly recall my mom saying I would be going to daycare today AND tomorrow. But did she take me today? That's a big fat nope! What's a dog to do all day? I can only sniff the garbage and sleep so long. Don't get me wrong, I've got bones to chew and I bark at people that look suspicious (I'm a good judge of people)...but I was promised daycare! Well, I'm gonna give mom a good talking to when she gets home. Ok, probably not, but I sure do talk tough!

Mom has a working interview tonight for a part-time job in an animal ER...she won't get home til way late, so wish her luck!

Lots of love,
Rosco

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Rosco,
I know EXACTLY how you feel about being left home alone again! It happens to me quite often too! Bummer! Hopefully your mom takes pity on you and brings you a treat!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Wednesday, January 24, 2007  
Blogger Isabella said...

Being home alone is ...well.. it's lonely! I don't like it at all and lay in front of the door the whole time waiting for the Humans to come home. Lucky for me that Linda works at home so I am not alone often.
Big Wags,
Isabella

Thursday, January 25, 2007  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Oh Rosco, I hope you dont get too lonely at home. Good luck to your mum's interview.

~ fufu

Friday, January 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home