Rosco's World

I'm a 2 year old male looking to make some internet friends! I love friends and new people!

Sunday, January 21, 2007

I listen good

Hey kids,

I like to think that I listen to mom and dad pretty well. I go to school for goodness sakes! They say sit, I sit...they say heel, I heel. In fact, when they say "out", I leave the room. Mom says it comes in handy at 7am on a Sunday morning when they wanna sleep in and I wanna make that low moan that means "come on!!! get up!!!". So this morning, I'm making that same sound "uuuuoooouuuu" and mom says "OUT!". Well, I'm always good for a laugh first thing in the morning...I crawled into the closet, laid down on their dirty clothes and made my sad Rosco face.


All I have to say is, what a bunch of slobs! I mean, I know they are young still, but dirty clothes on the floor? What are they, still in college? So I mistook the big pile of unwashed clothes for a comfy place to rest my weary body. Was that a reason to turn on the lights and take a picture? Since mom took it, I figured I'd share it with you guys!

Obedience class graduation is this Thursday...mom is so excited. She took me to work and gave me a bath yesterday to make sure I'll be kinda clean for all the pictures she is gonna take. I think she'll at least let me put some up here.

I better go study for my big test so I can graduate. I wonder if I will have to wear those silly hats people wear when they graduate? And I don't think I'd look good in those dresses they wear either.

Lots of love,
Rosco

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Nothing is as comfy as a pile of dirty clothes, especially if they are still warm!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Sunday, January 21, 2007  
Blogger Deanna said...

We can't wait to hear your graduation speech!

Monday, January 22, 2007  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Rusco, that sure does look like a comfy place to sleep in. Will you get a certificate when you graduate too?

~ fufu

Monday, January 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home