Rosco's World

I'm a 2 year old male looking to make some internet friends! I love friends and new people!

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Whatta long week!

Wow, whatta long week it's been! First I went to daycare Thursday. I love daycare...all my friends, you get to play all day...it is great. Mom works there part-time, so she takes me on Thursdays so I'm not "crazy hyper" at obedience class that night. I dunno about this "crazy hyper" thing...is it wrong to be a happy go-lucky guy 24 hours a day?! I don't think so!! Anyway, here are some action shots of me at daycare.






Ok, so there isn't a whole lot of "action", but I save that until mom leaves for her real job...then I get crazy! So then I have to go to obedience class. Here I am looking way tired during the car ride. Pay no attention to that funny looking guy driving...I call him dad.





So, I was sooooo tired from daycare and having to concentrate at class that I was falling asleep during my stand-stay. Mom was laughing....thank goodness she didn't get any pictures. I look sad enough in the last picture!



Friday morning, I wanted to surprise mom with something I learned from one of my blogging buddies! I see how Isabella likes to surprise Linda with paper mache and how beautiful it is...so I pulled some napkins from the garbage just to give it the old college try! Mom was not impressed...she said how strange it was for me to do that...duh mom! I thought you would like what I learned from my fellow bloggers! *sigh*



I've just been lounging around the house ever since. It is raining and really muddy so no dog park or big open fields to run in this weekend. Maybe next week! I'll rest up waiting for the weather to get nicer!



That's me plotting my next move ;-)

Lots of love,

Rosco

8 Comments:

Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I can't believe your mom wasn't impressed with your napkin work of art - made especially for her, I might add! How disappointing! I think you should try again - maybe she was just having a bad day!

Hugs,
Maggie

Sunday, January 14, 2007  
Blogger Deanna said...

You must have had a good old time at doggie day care!

I love how you ride with your dad!

Sunday, January 14, 2007  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Hi, Im Benjamin or you can call me Ben Ben. You look like the dalmation but with brown patches....hehe


Ben Ben
xoxo

Monday, January 15, 2007  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hey Rosco, you have to go classes too. Is it hard? Do you make lots of friends there?

~ fufu

Tuesday, January 16, 2007  
Blogger Peanut said...

Hmm come visit me and my little brother down here in Kentucky and you can play in the mud right in our backyard. Oh and I am a happy go lucky guy too and there is nothing wrong with that.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007  
Blogger Isabella said...

I just don't understand why our humans don't appreciate our paper mache creations! And creating art is so relaxing- great for relieving stress, don't they know? We need to create paper mache for our mental health! Everybody needs a creative outlet, don't you think? I bet they could sell our art on E-Bay!
Big Wags,
Isabella

Wednesday, January 17, 2007  
Blogger Ellie said...

Rosco,

Doggie Day Care looks like a lot of fun. Mommy used to take me to the Bark Park before classes but now it's too cold (only 25 today...and that's the warmest it's been all week). I wonder if we have a Doggie Day Care in my town.

It was nice meeting you. I will check back with you soon.

Nubbily Wiggles,
Ellie the Boxer

Wednesday, January 17, 2007  
Blogger Justin said...

hello Rosco, you must be enjoying your days in the dog care!! Hope the guys out there behave well with you..
And hey, just check out this celebrity dog owners. Its really breathe taking.

Thursday, January 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home