Rosco's World

I'm a 2 year old male looking to make some internet friends! I love friends and new people!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Garbage Eater

Hello. My name is Rosco and I am a....*gulp*....garbage eater. Phew...that was tough. I hope you guys don't think less of me. My mom is puzzled by my recent taste for foreign objects. Last week I ate 6 clarinet reeds (they were yucky and used...yummo!). This morning (or last night, I forget) I ate hershey kiss wrappers and this big black plastic thingy. I dunno what it was...mom doesn't know what it was. She tried to put it back together when she found it...She says it is a good thing I have a stomach of steel....I usually barf it up, or it....well, you know...comes out the other end!

So...I am back to being in my crate when mom and dad are gone, and I can't go downstairs if they are upstairs. It is just like when they first brought me home! I was doing so good, they would leave me out of my crate when they left. Mom says I did this to myself. It is a good thing I like my crate!

Anyway, mom has been wondering, what strange things have you all eaten? She has heard that sometimes dogs who are missing something from their diets will eat strange things...but she thinks I'm just being dumb. Dumb?? How rude! I can't help it if all those things smelled yummy!

Lots of love,
Rosco

6 Comments:

Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I got yelled at the other day for eating mud off some firewood. I was just anxious for spring! Mom didn't understand!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Tuesday, March 06, 2007  
Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Roxie is a princess and never eats anything but her food. Sammy eats anything edible. Andy eats turds (but don't tell anyone - Mom is trying to break him of it).

Unsigned (to protect the guilty)

Wednesday, March 07, 2007  
Blogger Casey said...

Sorry for posting in your comments section but I couldn't find an email address for you. Can you contact me via email? It's about your blog being listed on our site. Thanks in advance.

Casey@Animal-Internet.com
www.Animal-Internet.com

Again, sorry if leaving this message here is annoying to anyone reading these comments.

Thursday, March 08, 2007  
Blogger Isabella said...

Emmy got in one of the flower pots today and ate dirt! Goofy dog. She will eat anything she can get in her mouth. We don't know why she is like that. I ate straight pins when I was a puppy. But I have grown and know better now.
Big Wags,
Isabella

Thursday, March 08, 2007  
Blogger Cash said...

Sometimes we just have to try things out, don't we? These hoomans don't understand.
Jasper

Friday, March 09, 2007  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hey Rosco, you're not dumb, you're just being curious.

~ fufu

Tuesday, March 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home