Rosco's World

I'm a 2 year old male looking to make some internet friends! I love friends and new people!

Friday, February 16, 2007

back to school!

So, Mom and Dad went to a meeting last night at the training club where I took Beginning Obedience. Turns out they are going to become members so I can take classes all year-round! I loved going to class...meeting new dogs, new people...impressing everyone with my devilish charm...haha. Mom says I need something to do besides looking out the window and warning people away when they are at work. I hope to impress them, and you guys with the pictures Mom will no doubt post for me!

And they are still going to send me to daycare to see my buds two times a week. Gosh, I sure did luck out. I don't remember where I lived before them, but I remember the shelter and boy was that no fun! 3 months in a cage....no thank you! I'd rather go to school and sleep on the warm comfy couch.

So...school starts next week...if I learn anything cool, I'll let you all know!

Lots of love,
Rosco

4 Comments:

Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Congratulations on the graduation and the 4th place ribbon. Roxie went to obedience school but Mom got Sammy before Roxie finished and it was too difficult to train her with another untrained dog around. That's ok with us. We are spoiled but we know what we are supposed to do most of the time. Mom is consistent even if she doesn't have us trained to do impressive stuff.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Monday, February 19, 2007  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You're going to be super busy and so well trained! I'll have to start keeping my mom away from your blog or she'll be giving me a hard time for being out of control!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Monday, February 19, 2007  
Blogger Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Rosco,
It sounds like you have your parents wrapped around your front paw, just like we do. We also started day camp (thanks, in part, to Kat pooping in her crate every day) and we got to training every week too. And you have a Walky Dog! It's like we are living parallel lives!

Steve & Kat

Tuesday, February 20, 2007  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hey Rosco, So what cool things did you learn at school?

~ fufu

Wednesday, February 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home