Rosco's World

I'm a 2 year old male looking to make some internet friends! I love friends and new people!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Mom and Dad have snow days!

I didn't know that adults get snow days! Mom and Dad will be home with me all day because of the snow...I love snow! Maybe they will take me outside in the snow...I bet they will! wooooohooooo!!! Anyway, Mom isn't too impressed with the snow here in C-bus. She is from Buffalo...she says it takes feet of snow to impress her! I dunno...I've only ever been in C-bus...I'm pretty impressed with 6 inches!

And now pups....prepare to be amazed with my super cool graduation pictures!

Here I am just before we started...my Dad is giving me a pep talk!



And then here I am on a "stand-stay"....Mom was really proud with this one. She says that I'm such a happy and bouncy guy, I wanna see everyone who comes over to me, not stand there and do nothing! I would not make a good show dog...haha!




haha...my tail is still wagging! And then here I am on my "sit-stay" which I broke right after this picture. I think I was nervous with mom snapping all these pictures!



I even got a diploma and a 4th place ribbon! I guess if I hadn't broken the "sit-stay" I would have gotten a 1st or 2nd place ribbon. Mom says that's ok...she loves me just the same. How lucky am I?? Well kids, I'm off to play in the snow!


Oooooooh.....don't tell my mom, but I am sneaking this picture onto my blog. It is mom all dressed up for the snow. hehe....she puts these crazy pictures of me on the internet, now it is her turn! Enjoy pups!


Lots of love,

Rosco

3 Comments:

Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Love the pics Rosco! Looks like you're doing pretty good to me at these classes! Congrats!

Happy Valentine's day!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Wednesday, February 14, 2007  
Blogger Isabella said...

Great job on the obedience! You are a graduate- woo hoo!

Happy Valentine's Day-
Big Wags,
Isabella

Thursday, February 15, 2007  
Blogger Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Wow, you did great at your graduation. We are working on training too, but we're not ready to graduate. We hope you have fun in the snow! Wish we were there!

Steve & Kat

Thursday, February 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home