Rosco's World

I'm a 2 year old male looking to make some internet friends! I love friends and new people!

Monday, February 26, 2007

Diggin' it

Hello kiddies! Rosco here...reporting in.
First, I had my first "advanced obedience" class last Thursday. Boy, I've never seen so many dogs in one class trying to learn! I think mom said there were like 30...counting their people, that's like 60! Craziness. There was one dog...must've been a young guy, but he was bouncing and trying to jump on anyone that walked by. Amateur! He just didn't know how to behave. I'm sure we will straighten him out as the class goes on. I'll post pictures when we do something fun and mom can remember the camera.

Second...I think I'm in the doghouse tonight. You see, mom bought this nice new couch cover. Apparently she does not like a nice thick coating of my white hair on her dark green couch. I personally think white and green look nice together, but whatever! Anyway, she got it on Friday and was so excited, she put it right on. Well, it certainly did look nice all weekend. Then she gets a phone call right before she leaves work...it was dad ratting me out. "YOUR dog did something to the new cover". I heard him say it, just like that! Why am I not his dog anymore?? I don't get it....anyway, mom comes home. I am my bouncy self...and she takes a gander at that nice new couch cover...

See? It doesn't look so bad from far away does it? Oh...mom wanted to get closer...darn!


Ok, so it doesn't look "new". But it wasn't me! I swear! This crazy dog broke in the back fence and in the back door. I told him to stay off the nice new couch cover but he wouldn't listen! He just started digging it right up!!! Does this look like a guilty face?

I tried my best innocent face...but I can't lie to mom. I did it!! I'm guilty!!

Ahhhh....I feel much better after that. I feel like a weight has been lifted! What have you guys done to be in "the doghouse"?? Did you feel little better after you were found out? Did they know it was you?

Lots of love,

Rosco

7 Comments:

Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I've been in the doghouse a few times myself Rosco. The sad puppy eye routine always works well for me! Mom just can't resist my sweet eyes. I get immediate kisses and hugs and all is forgiven. Try it out and let me know if it works for you too!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Tuesday, February 27, 2007  
Blogger Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Yesterday I was digging a new hole right outside the dining room window. Mom saw me and tapped on the window and said, "NO!" Well, I thought she said "Yo!" because I looked at her and gave her my best smile. Apparently I looked cute because she made Dad come see me. I guess I had grass hanging out of my mouth and mud on my tongue. So, Rosco, the trick is to look especially cute when the parents see what bad stuff you've done. Then you won't get into much trouble.

Good luck,
Kat

Wednesday, February 28, 2007  
Blogger Deanna said...

I hate to tell you, Roscoe, but that is the guiltiest look I've ever seen! You need to work on your innocent sad face in order to get out of the doghouse...

Thursday, March 01, 2007  
Blogger Isabella said...

Emmy digs at out couch cover, too. she said she can't help it- she's driven to dig- says it is in her genetic code. The Humans say they don't care since the cover is to keep her from ruining the couch.
Big Wags,
Isabella

Sunday, March 04, 2007  
Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Rosco, Rosco, that is the guiltiest look we have ever seen. Mom says she has seen equally guilty looks on our faces but we are not admitting to anything. We are always doing things that get us locked outside. But we always get back inside.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Sunday, March 04, 2007  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Rosco you poor thing. How could your dad rat out on you. I hope your mum forgave you. That's such a sad look

~ fufu

Tuesday, March 06, 2007  
Blogger JustMeCopper said...

You don't even want to know the worst thing I hae ever done. Maybe I will tell you someday It's embarrasing.

Thursday, April 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home