Rosco's World

I'm a 2 year old male looking to make some internet friends! I love friends and new people!

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Buckle up for Safety!

First off, Happy St. Patty's Day! No green beer for the doggies, or FuFu...but a Happy St. Patty's day just the same. I know when mom has had a few green beers she's more liberal with the treats!

So, mom bought a new torture device for me last week. She told someone that she was sick and tired of me jumping around the back seat the whole *bleep* (kids and puppies might be reading this) time I was in the car. So, you know what she did?? Do you have any clue? I'll give you a hint...a picture hint...

A seat belt!!! Doesn't it look awful?? Ok, so mom says it not only keeps me from bouncing around like a "crazy man", but it keeps me safe too...I dunno...I'm not a huge fan quite yet. But at least she rolls down the window still for me! I love to have my schnooter (mom's word for nose) in the breeze!

So, when I'm not strapped into the car like a criminal, I have been at obedience class working on my canine good citizen. I thought I was a good citizen already, but I guess dogs have to pass a test...I hope it is multiple choice, I choke under pressure!!

Lots of love,
Rosco

6 Comments:

Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Hi Rosco,
I love your freckled nose! You're so cute!
Mom hasn't gotten me a car harness yet and please don't tell her about them - I'm quite happy the way things are!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Sunday, March 18, 2007  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Rosco, there's selt belts for doggies? Hee, you dont look too happy in that picture. But at least you'll be safe during car rides.

~ fufu

Monday, March 19, 2007  
Blogger Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Rosco,
Wow, I would cry like a baby if I had one of those. We have a hammock thing that goes in our backseat for us to sit in. We don't get the window rolled down either, so you've got the good life.

Steve

Monday, March 19, 2007  
Blogger Isabella said...

Emmy and I have to wear those things, too and we hate them. The Humans said it was to keep us safe, but we still don't like them.
Big Wags,
Isabella

Tuesday, March 20, 2007  
Blogger Isabella said...

Hey Roscoe! I was checking in to see what you have been up to lately. Are you still tied up in that harness? Make your human let you out of that thing so you can blog!
Big Wags,
Isabella

Wednesday, March 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

Monday, November 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home