Rosco's World

I'm a 2 year old male looking to make some internet friends! I love friends and new people!

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Lazy days for me...

Sorry for not posting everydog (and FuFu). Isabella thinks my mom has me all harnessed up and in the car! hehehe. My mom says something about "having 2 jobs so I can eat, go to school, and go to daycare". She doesn't need 2 jobs for me to do those things...she can just take me! What does she need all the jobs for? Isn't helping me blog like a job? Any ideas for talking some sense into her?

So, mom is talking about having to go to a lot of weddings this year. I would love to go to the weddings...all that food, all those people...ah! How fun! I don't think I am invited though :-( What gives? Mom is gonna take me to my favorite place in the world when she leaves...Lucky Bones! I miss mom and dad....but boy, do I love the people and dogs at Lucky Bones. I bet I'll have a better time there then at some stuffy old wedding!



Geez! Mom needs the computer now...she never stops! She tries to keep me as busy as she is, but I'll tell you a secret...*I'll be quite content to nap in my crate today*. Bye pups (and FuFu)!




Lots of love,
Rosco

3 Comments:

Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

My hooman sister is getting married in June and I wasn't even asked to be a flower girl and I'm super bummed about that. I hope me and Mitch can at least meet some of the guest later on! Poopy hoomans!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Thursday, March 29, 2007  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Cake.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Thursday, March 29, 2007  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

Rosco:

Yeah what Bussie said "CAKE"

Your Mum should take you to the weddings....you could guard ALL the food.....

But Daycare is a hoot also.....

Just thought we'd stop and say "HEY"

Saturday, March 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home