Rosco's World

I'm a 2 year old male looking to make some internet friends! I love friends and new people!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Don't let life pass you by!

Howdy pups! Rosco here again! I have just been out and about the last 2 weeks...busy as a bee! Mom has started me at a new daycare and boy do I love it. I try to leap out of the car when we pull in, but darnit...that stupid seatbelt keeps me in my seat! If you are unfamiliar with my seatbelt, please see a few entries ago (and that's all I'll say about that!). They have 3 separate rooms for the different activity levels of doggies. Mom always sees them get me out of the back...she says that's where they take the looney tunes dogs! Do I look looney tunes to you?

And I met a new friend in our apartment complex. Her name is Chiquita and she is a 4 month old American Bulldog. Mom was so proud that I played so nice with her. If mom sees her when she has her camera, I bet she'll put some pictures up here for ya!

AND I have a new aunt and uncle. Aunt Shelbee and Uncle Dudley...hehe...Dudley. He sounds like a chocolate covered candy or something. I'll put up pictures this weekend. Aunt Shelbee is a mini daschund and lives with my Grampa. Dudley is a Bagel (Bassett/beagle) who lives with my Gramma. I guess the animal shelter found Dudley running along the road (where the speed limit was 55mph) chasing cars. The owners called about him, but decided he barked too much and didn't want him back. I'm so glad Gramma found him at the shelter! He'll be way happier with them than with people who don't want him! Now...I haven't met my new Aunt or Uncle yet...but boy, do they sound like fun!

AND AND...I went to the dog park on Sunday. Someone came up to mom and said I was the handsomest dog in the whole park! How's that for an ego booster! *It makes mom feel good too!*

AND AND AND...I start my next obedience class tonight! A few more classes and I'll be starting agility. Maybe I'll get so good I'll be on TV! Better start checking Animal Planet for yours truly! I'll try to have mom remember to help me with the pictures in the next few days...leave comments telling her how lazy she is! Then she will help me!


Lots of love,
Rosco

5 Comments:

Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Hi Rosco! Glad to hear from you! Yes, we'd love to see pictures of Rosco, Rosco's mom! It's been too long!
Is that direct enough Rosco? hehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Thursday, April 26, 2007  
Blogger Isabella said...

How kewl that you are going to do agility- just like Rudy the Bedlington!
Big Wags,
Isabella

Wednesday, May 02, 2007  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hey Rosco, how's your obedience classes coming along? I wanna see pictures of you..


~ fufu

Monday, May 07, 2007  
Blogger Lorenza said...

We want pictures! We want pictures! We want pictures! ok?
Thanks for coming to visit my blog I hope we can be friends.
I would love to have classes but there are no classes here, no doggie parks here, not too much for us lovely dogs. How is that?
Thanks again.
Besos y abrazos.
Lorenza.

Monday, May 07, 2007  
Blogger Peanut said...

Hi Rosco it is nice to meet you. When are you going to update your blog?

Thursday, May 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home