Rosco's World

I'm a 2 year old male looking to make some internet friends! I love friends and new people!

Monday, June 04, 2007

Moving on up!

Howdy pups! First I wanna thank Bubby's mom for buying me the coolest shirt when she was in Las Vegas and Bubby hung out with us for the week. I'll put a picture up later today! It is stylin'!! I also won't be blogging a whole lot for the next 2 weeks or so (but what's new...right mom?) because we are moving! I've been to the new place a few times and I must say, it gets the Rosco seal of approval! It even has a basement with some cool places to sniff/crawl/hide. I'll put some pictures up of me inspecting as soon as mom gets around to it! I'll be visiting blogs, so look out!

Lots of love,
Rosco

4 Comments:

Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Good for you Rosco...a new home. Can't wait to see the pictures! We'll miss you...

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Monday, June 04, 2007  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Lucky you Rosco! You'll have new smells to sniff and new friends to meet! I can't wait to hear more about your move!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Monday, June 04, 2007  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Rosco.
A new place to live!! That sounds great, like Maggie said, new friends, new smells, new places to play around!
I hope you will be happy there.
Please post your pictures as soon as you can.
I will miss you!
Besos
Lorenza

Monday, June 04, 2007  
Blogger Peanut said...

Good luck on the move. Update when you can.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home