Rosco's World

I'm a 2 year old male looking to make some internet friends! I love friends and new people!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Where have the days gone?

Well pups...I think my mom has been a busy gal lately. She's getting ready to start her Master's and works 2 jobs so I can go to daycare. She says it leaves little time to help me blog. Hmmm...her priorities are a little messed up I think!

Anyways...being from Columbus, mom is a huge Buckeye fan. I think I blogged a bit about the indecency I was subjected to around Championship time in January/February. Well, mom is at it again. Here I am looking...less than thrilled...

I figure if I look away, mom won't put anything strange on me. Well, it isn't as bad as you might be thinking. She bought some OSU scrubs for herself (b/c she works in an animal ER every football Saturday) but she said she couldn't resist getting me something a little scarlet and grey! Can you see it in the picture?? No?? Here's a close-up!



That's right...GO BUCKS!! I think it is snazzy. Sure to get the ladies drooling ;-)

Lots of love,

Rosco

6 Comments:

Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Rosco
Glad you had the chance to make this post!
Sure you mom has a full schedule!!
I like your collar!
I have a dress that my grandama made me and I wear it every game of our pro soccer team!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Thursday, August 30, 2007  
Blogger Casper and pals said...

Nice collar! Nikki says you look very handsome!

Friday, August 31, 2007  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Awesome collar Rosco! The color suits you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie & Mitch

Monday, September 03, 2007  
Blogger the Corgi Girls said...

Great collar Rosco! We're fellow Ohioans! We just wanted to drop by and say hi! Woof!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007  
Blogger the Corgi Girls said...

We added a link to your blog, on our blog, Rosco!

Friday, September 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, now that's how you make a statement. Subtle, yet bold. Understated, but it leaves no doubt. I like it!
- - - - - - -
Jack@PDB
dog beds and more

Tuesday, January 18, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home